9/08/2005

A day in the life of...(dot, dot, dot)

Ok so I stole the name from a lame FoodTV show I saw ages ago. I'm just not that creative to come up with my own material.

Dirk and I love reading other people's blogs--we have many favorites, snd a few inspired us to come up with our own. I'm not sure that it will be as interesting as most, but if you're interested you can keep up with our oh-so-fabulous life. :)

Right now I should be downstairs reading with Dirk to lend moral support, but reading up on some friends got me distracted. I'll head down there in a minute to join him. While he's reading "Sayings of the Desert Fathers" or whatever it is for one of his classes, I'll bbe reading a biography of John Adams. Who knew his life was that interesting? Not me.

Well this entry is a trial run...we'll see how long it stays up.

1 comment:

Joe Kennedy said...

ya'll need to keep this one going. i miss finding out what's going on in your lives. besides, in such a busy time, this is about the fastest way i can find out what's going on. ya'll be good.

love ya'll

joe