1/24/2007

My New Books

I ordered these books with my Amazon Gift Certificates (Thanks Mimi!) I'm posting them up here for some sort of acountability so that maybe it will urge me on to read all these before my due date. (That is a lofty goal!) Anyway, here they are in no particular order:
















I'm working on my photo placement. These are taken from Amazon. I'll establish hyperlinks to the pictures as soon as I figure out how to do so. I'got recommendations for these (at least the Gladwell books) from the Discerning Reader.
I'm really excited about them all and as always it will take me a few days to settle on just one to get started with. --Kathy







2 comments:

Robin said...

I always have trouble deciding what book I want to read.

Those look like good books. Happy reading!

Robin said...

So how is the reading coming?

You are getting close to meeting Josiah, aren't you?

I'll be in Texas in a month or two and hopefully can meet the newest member of your family.