9/24/2006

New Link

I added the League of Reformed Bloggers to the "Links to Good Ministries" over on the side bar. I hesitate to do this for a number of reasons:

#1 This is a new thing and I don't know much about it. I read about it here at Challies, I suggest you do the same. Although it sounded like a good resource for my readers (all three of you) that may be reformed it may be a flop.

#2 I'm afraid people will think that I agree with all the blogs listed and their content. I do not claim that, I haven't read them all.

#3 I'm not part of the league, I want to see how it is all going to unfold before I put my blog on the list.

So why did I list it? The main reason is so that I have easy access to the shortcut. I tend to come to this page before going to any other page, those links it make so darn easy (dang I'm lazy). Who knows, it may disappear if it turns out be to be bad thing. Let me know what you think about the league--Dirk

No comments: