11/24/2005

Wishlist

Since everyone else is doing it we thought we'd jump on the bandwagon. Here are our wishlists so you can see what we are asking each other for this holiday season. Kathy's and Dirk's

I always love looking at people's bookshelves. To me(since I'm a reader), it tells me so much about the person, so I thought that I'd let you know about us. Mine is a true wishlist--I dont expect to get most of these books this giving season, I just like to daydream--so take it with a grain of salt.

--Kathy

4 comments:

Joe Kennedy said...

www.librarything.com

it's the greatest.

Joe Kennedy said...

http://tallskinnykiwi.typepad.com/tallskinnykiwi/2005/11/jeffery_jue_on_.html

Also you should go there. Just to see what I've been saying lately.

thelittlefields said...

where are you on the TSK blog?

Joe Kennedy said...

no no, you should go there because what he says about all the different definitions and how hard it is to describe just one is what i've been saying the whole time..

but there's a lot more in his post that you should read.