2/07/2007

BIG NEWS!!!

I have the honor and privilege to announce to the blogworld that Jamie and Kris had their baby today! Asher Owen Rives was brought forth into the world on around 2pm. He weighs 4lbs and 13 oz--which is a good size for being six weeks early! He was not due until March 19, so this is a big surprise to everyone, but very exciting! I'm sure when Jamie feels up to it, so will share her whole day--from her water breaking to incision--but for now you have me to share the news. :)

Jamie will be home this weekend and Asher will follow in 2 weeks, hopefully Feb 21. Please keep the Rives family in your prayers as they celebrate the joy of their new arrival!

--Kathy

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

How are they doing? It is very exciting for them to have Asher here, but I am sure it was a little scary!

Keep us posted.

Robin said...

Kathy - I have a post just for you (and Jenny) on my blog today.

Jenny said...

Kathy - How has the week gone?